Monday, August 6, 2012

[Media Monday] When Love Sees You



I really, really love the album The Story: Music Inspired by the Story. It contains a mix of different Christian music artists, and each song is a different artist (or group of them) telling the story of a Biblical figure through music. The styles vary from song to song, which just adds to it, in my opinion.
When Loves Sees You is one of my favorites and does a beautiful job of putting Christ's love for us into words. This song sometimes makes me cry!

Chazak,
- Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Ah! that song is so beautiful! And I love Mac Powell. ^_^
    *hugs* Love ya, Han!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though?
      Love you too! *hugs back*

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Chazak Amats, and have a beautiful day.