Monday, August 27, 2012

I return. With news!

Yes...I have been absent for quite some time. Life has a way of throwing you for loops sometimes, and well, it feels like I've been riding the rollercoaster Invertigo at Kings Island!

First, the book-related news. Plague of Darkness is complete and now available online. I'm so glad it's finally finished. That book is my baby, but all babies have to grow up at some point.

And now for the really big news...
I have two best friends. One's a girl, the other's a guy. My guy best friend asked me to marry him, and I said yes. =) It's just...wow. It's been amazing to look back and see everything that God has done to bring Luke and I to this point, and we are incredibly excited!
It's funny how God changes your perspective on things, your entire future, when you just give Him the reins. And I'm so glad He did.

I'm hoping to get back to regular posting soon, and hopefully quite often once my schedule settles down a bit.

Chazak,
- Hannah

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on POD! :D That's SO exciting, I know. :D
    And...I already knew about your engagement of course...but I still got a thrill reading this. :) It's one of the most awesome things I've seen God do and I'm so excited for y'all! :)
    *hugs* Love you! Keeping you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! It really is. ^_^
      Love you too, and thanks a million times over for the prayers. *hug*

      Delete
  2. Many congratulations on both the book and your engagement, Hannah. I was one of those poor souls who was caught completely and totally unawares by the engagement announcement. This is me recovered from the shock enough to say I'm very happy for you and a sincerely pray for the best of joy between the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penny! Haha, quite a few people were surprised, and...many weren't. ;)

      Delete
    2. *raises hand* I wasn't! :P But I was still so excited that I screamed. :P

      Delete
    3. Haha! You're funny, girlie. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hey, I follow your blog and when I read this post I was so excited for you! I've always heard people say that the best relationships are those that began as friends. So congrats! I don't really know you but I'll be praying for you. Again very excited for you and hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Maddy! Yes, I've heard that too, and I think it's true. :)

      Delete
  4. Aw... congrats to you for both these exciting announcements! And I'll check out your book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Chazak Amats, and have a beautiful day.