Thursday, June 14, 2012

The week of "Epic epicness" is almost here.


Next week I shall, like as not, be absent.

Next week is the week of the One Year Adventure Novel Summer Workshop & Reunion, and I will be attending!

I went last year and had an absolutely amazing time. Ever since I pulled out of the parking lot on the last day of last year's SW, I have been waiting for this upcoming week.

I am so incredibly excited! Not only will I be seeing again/meeting for the first time many of my friends and the wonderful Schwaubaers, I will be meeting my friend Eli King of Kingdom Pen, Stephanine Morrill of Go Teen Writers, Jeff Gerke of Marcher Lord Press, and will be soaking up all sorts of amazing information. And I will be leading a critique group...wow. A little nerve-wracking, but great nontheless!

So adios until my return! I am sure I will bring much back with me that I will want to share.

Chazak,

- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Chazak Amats, and have a beautiful day.