Yes, 'tis time for another Beautiful People!
Ariel Zafar is from my not-exactly-completed book, Fate by Proxy, and is the third book in The Arindraen Series.
1. What is their favorite type of shoe?Short boots made from a soft leather, like calfskin.
2. Do they journal?I actually don't know for certain. She is the sort of person that would journal, but of course there would be the (major) issue of keeping her journal hidden from prying eyes.
3. What's their favorite animal?Horse. Falcon would be second-favorite.
4. What does their average day look like?Well, in the novella, her average day changes quite a bit from the opening scene. Her "new" average is going about being her quite, little-noticed self, try to gather information for her brother, and do her best to avoid the unwanted romantic attentions of her cousin (ick).
5. Night owl, or morning person? (Optional: What time do they normally wake up, and go to bed?)Morning person. She rises before the sun. As to actually clock-time, I don't know for certain.
6. Do they have a sweet tooth?Yes, but in moderation.
7. What colors are their bedroom?The walls are grey stone, as is the floor, but the walls are covered in brocade tapastries with scenes from the Bible and Arindrae's history woven into them. The colors in those taptastries vary, but there are a lot of rich reds, golds, and browns. A large bear rug covers a portion of her floor.
8. Can they cook?Yes, though not very well.
9. What is their favorite household chore?Seeing as she is royalty, she doesn't exactly do any housework.
10. Favorite kind of tea?
Mmm...I'm not sure. She is the sort that would like herbal teas, though.