Thursday, February 23, 2012
[Beautiful People] Erin Wolfe
It is time for another Beautiful People post! Now....who to pick.
Erin Wolfe. I don't know her very well yet, so this should be interesting for me to figure out.
1. If your character could be played by an actor, who would it be?
I haven't seen an actor yet that looks like her. She is 5'7", and has a slim, athletic build. Her eyes are hazel and her hair is dirty blonde and reaches somewhere between her shoulders and her shoulder blades. She looks somewhat like this photo.
2. Does your character have a specific theme song?
Hmm. She does, I'm just not sure if I've found it yet. Dear X, You Don't Own Me by Disciple might be her song. One of them, anyway, for later in her life--not her growing-up/very young adult years.
3. What's their worst childhood memory?
I don't know much about her childhood, but her worst memory as a teenager is the night her sister died.
4. If your character had a superpower, what would it be?
If Erin could pick a superpower, she would probably pick "heightened awareness" or "superhuman speed".
5. If your character crashed on an island with a bunch of other people, how could your character help the group survive?
She could help with her skills as a stealth soldier who was trained to be self-relient. She has a basic understanding of emergency medical care, etc.
6. Are they married? If not, do they someday wish to be?
No, Erin isn't married. She doesn't really care either way, but isn't a romantic in the least, so she doesn't think about it much.
7. What is a cause they would die for?
She would die fighting for Justice and Freedom.
8. Would they rather die fighting valiantly, or quietly at home?
She would much rather go down fighting.
9. If a stranger walked up to them and told them they were the child of the prophesy, would they believe them?
Erin would probably give the person a weird look and ask them if they were taking drugs.
10. Do they prefer the country, or the city?
She has never been outside of the city; that's all she knows.