Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Beautiful People] Teague, Jerome, and Raine

Well, I'm trying something new. I've seen this Beautiful People thing around before, but haven't ever tried it.



Now I'm trying it! Teague, Jerome, and Raine are the...er...lucky ones.



1. If character's house burned down, and they were left with nothing but the clothes on their back, what would they do? Where would they go?
Teague: I would return home, t' Dunn. From there, I would search for my family.
Jerome: I have no idea.
Raine: Um....I would probably try not to have a panic attack, and go to my aunt's house.



2. Are they happy with where they are in life, or would they like to move on?
Teague:*snort* Happy? No. I want t' move on--need t' move on.
Jerome: Happy...heh. That seems like a faraway dream.
Raine: No...no, I'm not happy. *looks down*
Me: Okay...moving on!



3. Are they well-paid?
Teague: What a dream. No. Not unless you count verbal abuse and floggings as good pay.
Jerome: Um....no. I don't have a job, though.
Raine: No. But, I don't have a job.



4. Can they read?
Teague:*shifts* No...I will learn. As soon as I get the chance, I want t' learn.
Jerome: Duh, of course I can read. English and Chinese.
Raine: *laughs* Of course!



5. What languages do they speak?
Teague: Engligh.
Jerome: English and Chinese.
Raine: English.



6. What is their biggest mistake?
Teague: I don't....I don't want t' talk about it.
Jerome: *frowns* Being born into TICCC [The Inter-Continental Communist Confederacy].
Raine: *sighs* I don't know, exactly. Not standing up for myself sooner, probably.



7. What did they play with most as a child?
Teague: My friends, and we would play with anything we could get our hands on.
Jerome: Toy cars.
Raine: My sketchbook and dolls.




8. What are their thoughts on politics?
Teague: The common people need a voice. It's not fair, the way we get stomped on by the nobility.
Jerome: Communism is ruining my life and it needs to end. Now.
Raine: We need Godly leaders again. Godly leaders with a solid understanding of the Constitution.



9. What is their expected life time?
Teague: Probably sixty or seventy years...*wrinkles forehead*
Jerome: I would answer, but Hannah is telling me to shut up....
Raine: Oh, I would assume about seventy-five plus years.



10. If they were falsely accused of murder, what would they do? How would they react?
Teague: I would probably freeze up, and then get very adament about my innocence and try to prove myself without losing my temper.
Jerome: I...*blinks* I think I'd stare, then probably shout something stupid and try to clear myself.
Me: While having an internal freak-out attack...
Jerome:*glare*
Raine: I have no idea. Most likely, I would freeze up or burst into tears.



-----



This was fun. I have decided that I like Beautiful People...though, I'm not sure my gang liked going through it very much. But who cares? I'm their author. Having them mad at me comes with the job description.




Chazak Amats,



- Hannah

2 comments:

  1. *hugs Teague* Hang in there, buddy. She's almost ready to let you put "Plague" into your past.

    @Hannah: My goodness. No problem with you being tough on your characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teague:*hugs back* I certainly hope so.

    Me: Haha, I didn't write the questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Chazak Amats, and have a beautiful day.