Saturday, September 24, 2011

I like Wordles

[Re-post from former blog]

http://www.wordle.net/ is a really fun site where you can make word-pictures of whatever text you enter into the little text box.

I am having too much fun with it. I made one for Jerome and posted it the other night, and today I made several for both Teague and Quinn.
Here are my two favorites from both of them.

Photobucket

Here’s Teague’s…my awesome, hilarious, sarcastic redhead with the South Dakronite accent, whose name means “poet” and who doesn’t have a poetic bone in his body.

Photobucket

And here’s Quinn’s, my easy-going, steady Kaeren, a blonde with a knack for handling hotheaded Teagues and cantankerous animals.

Hm…now I am thinking about all the other things I should have added to the text-pictures. I guess hindsight is 20-20!

Chazak,
- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Chazak Amats, and have a beautiful day.